Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dallas Time Y'all!

Hey Ladies, it's Dallas time!  I am so excited!  I'm getting ready to head south for an exciting 3 days of Close to my Heart Convention in Dallas, Texas!  I will be attending general sessions with inspirational keynote speakers and will get to see the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book on Thursday!  I cannot wait!  I will also get to see new products and lots of artwork.  I also get to create while I'm there to bring back items for you to see at our crops and gatherings!  I will be taking lots of pictures, so be sure to check back sometime next week to see what all the excitement is about!  Yee-Haw!  Have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...