Thursday, February 20, 2014

Since the Artbooking cartridge arrived, I have been spending more time playing with all 3 of our awesome cartridges. My daughter is pregnant and I decided I would like to make the invitations for an upcoming baby shower. I needed to keep it very simple, but wanted something that made an impression. So, I used the Artiste to create "diaper" invitations. I borrowed someone's dot embossing folder, but today, I opened up my new Close to my Heart dot embossing folder and finished up some more invitations. I love the new folder! Now I'm going to have to purchase the rest of them! If you haven't ordered any yet, the February special is "Buy 2 packets of solid colored or combo pack of cardstock and receive a new embossing folder FREE!" I ordered the black and pear colors so I can work on some school sports pages! Here is a picture of the outside of the invitation that I made. I cut out an oval, scalloped piece for the inside to put the information on. Keeping it simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...