Saturday, March 1, 2014

Studio Savings





I am so excited about the new Photo Express Collection in Studio J!!  I will be able to get so many photos on one page and maybe finally get caught up on the many, many pages that I have on my computer!  Don't miss out on this special!  I have 2 wonderful ladies hosting crops this month so when you order your Studio J pages, just simply click on one of their names and they will get credit for your purchase!  To check out this amazing on-line scrapbooking program, simply click on the Studio J widget on the right side of this page and let the creativity begin!  There is absolutely no cost to check it out and create some pages!  Try it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...