Friday, October 17, 2014

August 6 was my last post! As you can see, school started and everything else was put on hold! I am finally getting into a routine, not really, just trying to convince myself! I spent some time tonight playing around with the layout for this blog and ended up right back where I started. Someday I will change it up, but for now, I'm content with the way it is. I did, however, manage to figure out how to add photos on the side that will feature the Stamp of the Month each month. This month's stamp is adorable! I am inspired to get started on my Christmas cards now! With a purchase of $50.00 or more, this stamp set can be yours for only $5.00! You can click on the image and it will take you to my website where you can place your order on-line and the items will be sent directly to you. If you live close by, you can always send your order to me and I will add it onto my next hostesses order and both of you will benefit! I was so excited when my new cartridge arrived! I'll leave you with this image and I am heading to my craft room to play with my new toy! Happy Fall to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...