Monday, January 5, 2015

I am in love with Close to my Heart's Picture my Life program! If you are not familiar with it, it is very similar to Project Life, but with Close to my Heart exclusive designs! One of the newest sets is the Heartstrings PML (Picture My Life). Absolutely adorable! I think these would make very cute Valentine's cards or pages, anniversary cards or pages and so many more ideas are running through my mind right now! I have this on my wish list for the month of January so I can also get the Noted paper pack special! Be sure to check that out too! Hope everyone is staying warm tonight and for the next couple of days during this wonderful arctic blast! Perfect time to stay inside and scrapbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...