Thursday, January 8, 2015

I enjoyed making all of the cards in the Snowhaven Card Kit from Close to my Heart, but before I worked on that kit, I used the new Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit that is in the Seasonal Expressions book. Instead of making all of the cards in the kit, I chose one and made these for my new card club that I'm in this year. I hope all the ladies like them! In the picture below, I chose to make the card on the left side. I have discovered a new favorite embellishment from making these cards: the extra thick twine! I never thought I would use it, but I forced myself to follow the directions exactly as they are in the guide and it required the use of this twine. Love it! I will be stocking up on this before it is no longer available!! This kit is only available for a limited time, so order before time runs out! (March 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...