Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Not sure if it's cold where you are at, but it sure is cold here! Regular air temperature is -5 degrees right now and will continue to drop throughout the night again! It was somewhere around -20 degrees today with the wind chill, from what I heard! School was cancelled for today so I got to stay home. Wondering what tomorrow will bring. I was going to work in my scrapbook room today, but stayed up way too late last night with my son who wanted to play video games since it wasn't a school night! Then I got on an organizing site and then at 1:00 this morning I was cleaning out a dresser. Needless to say, I was less than productive today. I did some much needed housework instead and am actually cooking dinner, not a normal thing for me! So with the thoughts of the cold, I pulled up a picture of a card I made last weekend using the Snowhaven paper pack from Close to my Heart and the Polar Bear Holiday stamp set, also from Close to my Heart. All ink, markers and embellishments are also from Close to my Heart. Winter Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...