Saturday, January 10, 2015

Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs





Here's another great video featuring one of my favorite programs/products from Close to my Heart, Picture my Life!  With digital photography, we take thousands of photos and they either sit on our SD cards or we print them and then we have piles of photos that we can't keep up with.  Picture my Life helps us get our pictures preserved safely in a faster and simpler manner.  I love the pages that I have completed using this program.  I still do full 12" x 12" traditional pages that you will find throughout my albums, but I've been able to get twice as many pages done using my Picture my Life page protectors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...