Monday, September 7, 2015

September Cards

I've been a bit under the weather for the last week so today I finally ventured down the driveway to my mailbox (I had to drive my car down since the humidity was so uncomfortable and I didn't think I'd make it back up the hill!).  I'm glad I took the journey because this is what I found in my mailbox!  I love getting my card fronts from my fellow consultants!  Here's what the 8 of us came up with using the September stamp of the month!  Mine is the gray and purple with the "hello" from the September special stamp sets.  Notice how the one right next to it is so similar!  I guess  great minds do think alike!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...