Friday, January 1, 2016

CC: Picture My Life™ - Live Your Day

Happy New Year!  Have you made your 2016 resolutions?  Honestly, I have not.  I've been thinking about all of the things that I would normally set as my goals: lose weight, exercise (not more, just get started!), read more books, learn to cook, and so on.  Instead, I have been working on cleaning, painting and organizing my new scrapbook studio!  My only goal right now is to get it done so I can start playing with all of my new Close to my Heart toys!  The new book has so many fun products!  The new papers are amazing, as are all of the coordinating products!  We also have die cuts now!  They are spectacular!  So, instead of setting resolutions, I am going to finish my studio and then decide what I want to accomplish next and work on that until I have met that goal.  Setting too many goals at once is just too overwhelming to me and frustrating when I don't stick with the goals that I set!  Tomorrow I plan to also get started on my CTMH planner.  Using the new Picture My Life-Live Your Day cards, I think I will have a great start!  Watch the video below to see the new cards and a few ways you can put these cards to work for you!  This set of cards is only available during the month of January so be sure to place your order soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...