Sunday, January 3, 2016

Workshops Your Way

Workshops Your Way is all new and better than ever!  The first kit to share here is the Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit.  Included in this kit is 1- Charlotte paper packet, 1- Charlotte complements, 3- card stock sheets (1 black, 2 whisper), 1- black & gold ribbon, and 1-treasured puffs.  This kit provides all the supplies you need to create 3- 2 page layouts, a 2 page Picture My Life layout, and 9 cards (3 of each design) using the remaining workshop materials and a few extra supplies.  Visit my online business address at www.http://lauriesmith.ctmh.com to download the online guide for this kit.  Check out the additional supplies list in the new Seasonal Expressions available now through April 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...