Friday, April 1, 2016

If you have even thought for a moment about joining Close to my Heart's team, now is the time to do it! Sign up between April 1st-April 30 for these great offers!  You won't be sorry that you did!


Signing up as a new Consultant with Close To My Heart during April is more rewarding than ever. When you sign up as a New Consultant you alreadyget:
o New Consultant Kit with essential supplies for only $75 USD/$95 CAD
o $50 USD/$60 CAD in Select Product Credit to spend on additional supplies o The chance to earn fantastic Straight To The Top start--up rewards

It gets even better:
And only during April, you can also earn your choice of a FREE Cricut® collection or an additional $100 USD/$118 CAD in Select Product Credit when you submit $350 USD/$400 CAD in personal sales within your first 30 days! So, if earning moneyand rewardsthrough your love of scrapbooking and stamping sounds like a dream job, then now is the perfect time to join Close To My Heart. Believe us, it’s worth it! 

Contact me for more information!  I would love to have you on my team!  Don't miss this opportunity!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...