Friday, June 3, 2016

Flash Sale

June Constant Campaign

News flash! During the month of June, we’re offering great deals on bundles of discounted Close To My Heart products every weekend! Check out my Online Business Address (OBA: lauriesmith.ctmh.com) each Friday during June to find a new set of bundles. There will be lots to choose from, but you’ll need to snatch them up quick, because they’re only available through the following Monday while supplies last! Bundles will be available at various discount levels and price points throughout the month, so check every weekend to see the new offerings. Remember, these discounts won’t last forever, and some will be gone in a flash, so act quickly to score the best deals! 
Once you are on my OBA (lauriesmith.ctmh.com) be sure to click on the link to join my flash sale!  While you are in there, check out the flash sale items and also check out the clearance items!  I just found a ton of items on there that I thought were no longer available!  I stocked up!!  If you need any help, please contact me at thecountrycropper@gmail.com.  
Happy Shopping!

    Dates:
    Friday, June 3, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 6, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)
    Friday, June 10, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 13, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)
    Friday, June 17, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 20, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)
    Friday, June 24, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT) – Monday, June 27, 2016 at 3:00 pm (MDT)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...