Wednesday, December 27, 2017

BOXING WEEK SALE!!!

Close to my Heart is having a Boxing Week Sale, which began at 1:00 this morning! I got on there at that time to check it out! There will be different deals, daily, through December 29. Each day they will post the new deals at 1:00 am, our time. I cannot order for you on these deals. You simply go to https://lauriesmith.closetomyheart.com, click on promotions at the top, click on Boxing Week Sale and the deals will pop up. Click on what you want to order, proceed to the checkout, enter your credit card information and mailing information and "ta-da", your order will be processed and shipped directly to your door! I think I might be seeing a lot of my Fed Ex driver in the next week or so! :) December 27, 2017: Today's specials include the following: Cricut Artistry DIGITAL Collection (no cartridge) $55.30, albums with page protectors $29.33 (teal, white, SEA GLASS!!!, pink), coordinating ink pads and re-inkers $8.94 (goldrush, New England ivy, eggplant, sapphire, peacock, fern, saffron, poppy, pomegranate, goldrush), same colors, but separate: ink pads $5.57-$5.96, re-inkers $4.87 (better deal if you want both and purchase the bundle), 12" x 12" cardstock $10.15-$10.88 (same colors listed above), Enchantment Cardstock Combo Pack $10.15, Enchantment mini pigment pad set $13.97. Today's deals go until 12:59 CST, while supplies last. Shipping and handling is based on the full retail price of the items on your order. Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...