Thursday, December 28, 2017

December 28, 2017: Today's specials include the following: (Some of my favorite colors today!!!) Cricut You Are Here DIGITAL Collection (no cartridge) $55.30, albums with page protectors $29.33 (black, grey, brown, red), coordinating ink pads and re-inkers $8.94 (crystal blue, sweet leaf, sorbet, juniper, smoothie, thistle, glacier, flaxen, canary, pixie), same colors, but separate: ink pads $5.57-$5.96, re-inkers $4.87 (better deal if you want both and purchase the bundle), 12" x 12" cardstock $10.15-$10.88 (same colors listed above), Whimsy Cardstock Combo Pack $10.15, Whimsy mini pigment pad set $13.97. Today's deals go until 12:59 CST, while supplies last. Shipping and handling is based on the full retail price of the items on your order. Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...