Tuesday, April 3, 2018

CTMH FAB FOUR April Monthly Specials

Close to my Heart has "Fab Four" April Monthly Specials. Here's the first one: (I'll post the next Fab Four special tomorrow--Wednesday!!)
FOR NEW CONSULTANTS: New Consultants who join Close to my Heart ($75.00 sign up fee) in April will receive the May, June, July and August Stamp of the Month sets, FREE! That's an additional $71.80 in retail value added to the incredible value of the New Consultant Kit. In addition to free Stamp of the Month sets and the product included in their New Consultant Kit, new Consultants will enjoy these additional perks:
* $50 in CTMH Cash to spend on products of their choice
* A discount on CTMH products
* The chance to earn Straight to the Top rewards and additional free products for hitting business milestones.
FOR FORMER CONSULTANTS: You can also sign up in April at a lower-priced no-kit enrollment option for just $50! You will also receive the 4 stamp of the month sets and the same additional perks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...