Monday, December 31, 2012

Beginning something new this year..."Project Life". If you haven't heard of it, I will post weekly (one of my New Year's resolutions) about what is entailed in the project as well as photos of what I completed for that week. From what I have read, there are different ways of completing this project. I have chosen to do mine weekly. It may be a bit confusing at the beginning, but it will hopefully become more clear as I go. Basically it's a year of scrapbooking and commitment to it, but in a fun and easy way. I will be getting my kit ready, using Close to my Heart products instead of others that I have seen sold on-line. My goal is to use my own products and a lot of what I have sitting in my scrapbook room waiting to find a home in one of my albums! I hope you will join me on my journey and start your own along with me! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...