Friday, February 22, 2013

Well, it's February 22 and I have hopelessly failed on one of my New Year's resolutions already! I haven't posted since December and when I read my post again, I wanted to rewind time so I could actually do what I said I was going to do! Oh, well, I can start now (only 2 months overdue!). I may not have actually started putting my Project Life book together, but I have started the process. I have taken pictures almost everyday and I ordered a new Work-in-Progress Album from Close to my Heart (http://www.lauriesmith.ctmh.com). This album is great! It is a 3-ring binder that holds 12" x 12" page protectors. It also includes a sturdy protective case. I also ordered the Memory Protector Photo Storage Pages which are 12" x 12" protectors with 4" x 6" pockets. I ordered one package of vertical pages and one package of horizontal pages to get started. And, of course, I ordered one packet of each of the new papers in the Close to my Heart Spring/Summer Idea Book! So I guess I don't feel so bad now. I may not have put anything together yet, but I have everything ready to get it started! I also wanted to start posting the monthly specials on here for you to see and also some more of my artwork. I take lots of pictures, but don't always take the time to put them on here. I will start with some of the specials and the Stamp of the Month and later work on adding some of my artwork from my crops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...