Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cute Goody Bag Gift Ideas

Hello again!  It's been a little busy lately with shows and crops, as well as busy at my other jobs, so I haven't been on to update.  Thought I would take a minute today and add on a photo of a cute little Goody Bag I have been making using the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  For $99.00 you get the cartridge, 3 adorable D size stamps, and 3 sheets of dimensional elements that all coordinate together!  This is a great deal since some people have been going on to E-bay and spending over $100.00 just to get the cartridge alone!!  All you have to do is order through Close to my Heart and you get the whole package deal for only $99.00 plus tax and shipping/handling.  Plus you get the stamp of the month for only $5.00! What a deal!  Contact me at thecountrycropper@gmail.com for more information!!  Anyway, here is a picture of one of the goody bags and I will post some other pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...