Monday, June 8, 2020

Inking Up Embossing Folders

I've spent the morning working on 3 more videos to post.  It's' now almost 4:00 in the afternoon here and only one of my videos has uploaded!  This seems to be a very slow process for me.  I'm not sure if it is my internet uploading speed or if I am not following the correct path to get things uploaded.  Either way, I'm working on patience today 😊.  This video shows the theme that one of my card clubs was required to do for the month of February 2020.  It is inking up your embossing folder to create a textured background for your card.  In making these videos, I am learning to explain all steps, but need to condense some because I end up rambling or losing my train of thought in the middle.  I could go back and edit everything, but that is for another time.  Right now I need to focus on one skill at a time and this one is just learning how to record.  Of course, I also need to work on getting better at uploading and posting!  So, keep coming back to watch my progress improvement with videos and posting!  Be sure to follow me on here!!  Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...