Thursday, July 18, 2013

Artwork using July specials

I finally took pictures of my artwork that I created using the Canvas Art special, the patriotic stamps that are also a July special, and the cards from a card swap using the July stamp of the month so here they are:
                                                              Canvas Art Special

The couple is my maternal grandparents and the small pictures contain a picture of me with each grandparent.

                                       
                                                          Patriotic stamp special


                                           July stamp of the month "Sweet Life"
(Mine is the 2nd from the left on the top!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...