Monday, March 3, 2014

 I bought this stamp set in February just in time for my son's Blue & Gold Cub Scout banquet.  I'm his den leader and I needed centerpieces for the tables for where my boys' families would be sitting.  I grabbed my stamp set, some paper, ink, gift bags, and tissue and here is what I came up with!  7 bags complete from start to finish in just 10 minutes!  Inside, I put the boys' Pinewood Derby car kits and a Cub Scout t-shirt.  After I had this done, my husband gave me a better idea for next time.  He said to turn the paper so it was in a diamond shape like the badges they have for their shirt!  Below is a video from Close to my Heart, featuring this stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...