Monday, March 13, 2017

March has definitely come in like a lion!  Not only has the weather been crazy, but I had a pipe burst in my scrapbooking building and I have spent the last 2 days sorting through a lot of papers, pictures and boxes.  I've had to throw away a full garbage can of papers and containers.  I think this was a sign to take a closer look at all of the supplies I've been hoarding and all of the pictures that I need to get into books!  I have found so many great things in here!  However, I also realized that there are still many things that I need to go with the pictures that I have to scrapbook!  I need more embellishments and papers and stamps and ribbon and so much more!  It's a good thing that Close to my Heart has everything that I am in need of!  Be sure to check out the Seasonal Expressions that will retire at the end of April.  So many great colors!  Don't wait to order the items that you have been wanting.  Things will start going on the unavailable list soon!  I love the March stamp of the month too!  So versatile!  Below is just a sample of how this stamp can be used on a card or to add onto a scrapbook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...