Thursday, March 6, 2014

I have wanted to do one of those Project Life albums for quite some time now, so you can imagine how excited I was when Close to my Heart came out with the Picture my Life sets!  I ordered the Avonlea right away, but still didn't know where to begin.  So, I ordered the Babycakes because I knew I would use that very soon with my first grandchild on the way!  Well, I finally got ambitious on my ??? snow day and created my first Picture my Life page using cards from both the Avonlea and the Babycakes set for my youngest son's 1st birthday pictures.  I should have done this almost 7 years ago, but I guess I was waiting just for this wonderful product!  Below is my first completed page along with a picture of the Babycakes from the CTMH image gallery.  Sorry that the picture of my completed page isn't more clear, but the lighting just wasn't working for me at the time!    


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...