Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Just realized that it's been awhile since I posted anything and I have a bunch of pictures to share! Here are a few cards and pages that I have been working on this month using the Jubilee paper. This paper was my least favorite and has now become one of my top favorites! I also learned how to make a sunburst card and enjoyed using the June stamp of the month to enhance the cards and pages. Don't miss out on the paper or the stamp this month! The first card shown is the starburst using the Jubilee paper. I didn't order enough of the Jubilee paper so I dug through my stash of big pads of paper and found some fun bright colored paper that we will be using this weekend to make cards at our mini crop! The 2 scrapbook pages are of my son at last year's 4th of July celebration. I was a little concerned about using pearls and bling on a boy's page, but I think it went well with the country look of the papers. The last photo is another card I made using the Jubilee paper and the "Kaboom" June stamp of the month that anyone can get for only $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...