Friday, January 9, 2015

Clearly The Best: Subway Speak (S02E09)





I ran across this video tonight when I was looking for something else and I love the technique done on here.  We no longer carry the pearl paint, but I'm sure you can find something similar in a craft store or on-line.  We do have all of the other items that are used in this video.  I have everything except for the canvas so guess what I'm adding to my wish list!  I tend to stick with the same thing all the time...paper, markers, ink pads, embellishments and stamps.  I need to be more adventurous this year and branch out to some of our other products and start to think outside the box!  Once I order the canvas and complete a project I will post it on here.  Don't expect anything until at least February or March though!  If you try this technique, be sure to let me know and I will post it on here if you want to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...