Sunday, March 26, 2017

Organization is something I get questioned about all of the time.  I'm not the most organized person, but Close to my Heart has provided me with so many items that help me get my stamps, papers, markers and supplies organized.  Now they have come out with the Workspace Wonder sets that help me organize my workspace like never before!  I can get everything that I need for my current project in one spot!  I don't have to go through several containers to find what I am looking for!  You can purchase pieces separately, or better yet, host a party and with a qualifying party order, you can get this entire set for 50% off!!  This is a total packaged value of $117, but you can get it for just $58.50!  And if you reach that goal, you will also receive at least $40 of free products!!  That's $157 worth of products for only $58.50.  You can host a party in your home or have an on-line party and invite your creative friends from anywhere in the United States!  Contact me here for more details!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...