Sunday, March 10, 2019

March Madness Fun!

I'm having a little March Madness fun!  Maybe I've just been too cooped up from the weather we have had so far this year or maybe I have just spent way too much time at my son's basketball games!  I have a customer who is hosting one of my mini-crops this month and I decided to do a March Madness basketball theme.  The invitation gives details about the event as though you were attending a game!  In addition, I added a fun post about one of this month's Close to my Heart specials and thought I would share it on here too!  It is a really good deal, so if you are interested, check out the website I listed and if you order, at the checkout, you can "join" Jackie's March Madness crop and she will get credit for your order!  It's a win-win situation for all!!  🏀  

So, here it is:

Team CTMH's (Close to my Heart) starting line up includes some of their top papers with outstanding stats! First up as starting forward, Something Fierce at $10.95 with coordinating papers at $9.95. Next up, playing at post is I Heart Us also at $10.95 with coordinating papers at $9.95. Second post is So Much Happy at $10.95 with coordinating papers at $9.95. Right wing spot played by Feels Like Home at $10.95 with coordinating papers at $9.95 and finally our starting left wing standing at only $6.50 is Mix-in Paper Packet with coordinating papers at $5.95!!! But wait...look at who's coaching them...Coach BOGO!! He is a fan of all!! With Coach BOGO, you can take home your favorite player (paper packet) and another one at 1/2 price!!! Amazing!! Check out this great deal at https://lauriesmith.closetomyheart.com/ Go to promotions and see all the great papers there! They also have bundles, which are already at the BOGO price for you! This team is unbelievable!!



                     Something Fierce


I Heart Us


                                                                                      So Much Happy


Feels Like Home

     



                               Mix-in





No comments:

Post a Comment

 Every year I say that I am going to stay caught up on this blog.  I really do try, but life gets in the way.  I’m still scrapbooking and st...